Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Washington Trip

We just got home from a 5 day trip in Washington State. My mom and I go every other year to take care of things with my Grandma and this time Kaylee got to join us. We had a very different trip this time mainly spent in the nursing home (where my Grandma is) and hospital with a little break to visit my cousin Jenna and her family. My Uncle Paul went into the ICU on Thursday afternoon with serious health issues so we could not have been there at a better time. I am SO thankful that we were able to be there to help him the best we could. Although my trips to Washington are not full of fun I always create wonderful memories with my mom and family. I feel so blessed to have such a special relationship with my mom she truly is an amazing woman. Please keep my Uncle Paul in your thoughts and prayers!

Kaylee at the airport...



My mom with Kaylee and 5 of Jenna & Bennett's kids they have 8 with 1 on the way.



Grandma & Kaylee
My beautiful mom and grandma

4 generations

I love my grandma... she has had Alzheimer's for over 10 years.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

So sweet! Love the generation photo! Let's get together soon!

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting these sweet pictures of Grandma and Jennifer's family. I love the one of your mom and Grandma where Grandma is holding your mom's arm.