Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Jessica's Visit

I'm still playing catch up on my cousin Jessica and her families visit from Utah. I have always been very close with Jess, we try to see each other as often as possible but of course life gets in the way. This was her husband Jason and kids first visit to Southern California. We had a busy 4 days filled with family fun, little sleep but great memories. My favorite day was Sea World!

The Boyce Family

Jason, Jaxon (5), Jerzie (3), and Jessica

Uncle Ryan and Kaylee


Jaxon and Conner

My baby...

Kaylee enjoying Sea World

Fun on some rides

Jerzie, Jaxon and Conner loved the dolphins

I had the best time with Conner and Kaylee they were both SO good it made the day really fun.


The kids were pooped after 11 hours at Sea World. I love this picture!

1 comment:

Boyce Family said...

It was so good to see you...It always reminds me how much I love you and wish we could see each other more. Thank you for everything, we enjoyed ourselves. You are the best!