Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Disney Day

Yesterday Kaylee and I joined my mom, Conner and Aaliyah for a day at Disneyland and California Adventure. Conner and Aaliyah don't have annual passes so we spend to WHOLE day there... and it was BUSY!!!! Kaylee loved being with her cousins and I truly enjoyed spending time with my niece, nephew and mom. Anyone thinking about going be prepared for a crowded park of crazy people.

Our little group

the girls

I love being an auntie
Silly kids


Aaliyah also became a "Big Sister" yesterday!
She is going to be the best big sister!!!

Liannah Isabella Hurley
born: June 15, 2009 @ 3:39pm
7 pounds 10 ounces
20 inches long

2 comments:

Taffy said...

Does Conner and his family have a blog?

Kara Ritter said...

Not sure who this is? But no they do not.