Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there!!!
We had a good day... we started out by surprising my mom at church in the morning, then our little family went to the Angel game, and then made it over to Josh and Megan's house to see the Ritter side of the family. All day I kept telling Jeremy that I cannot believe I am really mom (only because I was told by doctors that I could not have kids)... it really is a great blessing and a has been the best and most rewarding experience. Thank you Kaylee for making me smile everyday... I LOVE being your mommy!!!




Mom and Mama Jan thank you for being so good to me and my family. I love you both dearly!!! You are both great examples to me and I truly admire you! I am a very lucky girl!

No comments: