Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

11 Months

It is hard to believe that in just a month our little girl will be a year old already. We have been having SO much fun with Kaylee lately. She is a very happy and animated little girl. She now has 6 teeth (her top 4 came all at once, that was fun), loves her doggy, cousins, and all things she is not suppose to (stairs, Harley's bones, the dog bowls, phones, remotes, camera, key... etc.) as most children do at this age. She is also no longer nursing which was harder on me than her. I absolutely LOVE this age and enjoy all the new things that happen daily. Here are a couple pictures taken this last week.


1 comment:

black028 said...

Hi Kara,
I love these pictures of my beautiful girls. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter.

Love MOM