Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

~My 1st Hair Cut~

~before~
~before~
~after~
~after~

Soooo... I cannot believe that we actually did it! After much thought we cut Kaylee's hair. I know it needs to be even shorter in order for it to not look patchy anymore but I told Jeremy we had to do it in stages. Not so sure it really makes that big of a difference or if we made the right decision but it will grow back. We saved her hair and took video of her 1st hair cut. I made sure I could still put a bow in it of course. Still not so sure how I feel about the new short hair. :(


2 comments:

Haley Summer said...

Awww...I love her little buzz cut! She is such a little trend setter...next thing u know all the kids will be doing it! :)

She is such a cutie! xoxo

Claudia said...

trust me, when she is older and everyone compliments her on her beautiful thick hair...you can take all the credit! My mom buzz cut my head twice! and now I have 3heads of hair!