Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a difference a year make...

Yesterday one of my girlfriends came by to meet Kaylee that I have not seen for almost an entire year. Well after her visit I started thinking about how much my life has changed since I last saw her... I am sure many of you moms will get a kick out of this post.

1. A long hot shower is a luxury
2. Going away for a weekend or even a couple of hours takes A LOT more planning
3. Our usually river trips will NEVER be the same
4. I can survive just fine on no sleep
5. Shopping at the mall with a girlfriend all day is much more exciting (with 2 babies)... if you want to call it that.
6. Nursing where ever and when ever is not impossible with the assistance of the "hooter hider"
7. I now laugh out loud while reading "Parenting" magazine
8. Calling in sick is not an option
9. A laugh, smile, or new milestone makes my day
10. My new best friend can't even talk yet
11. Alone time with my hubby is now planned and something I really look forward too

As I look at this list I would not change anything about my life as it is today. Although it does make me laugh. I am so thankful I get to stay home with Kaylee and enjoy watching her grow and change daily.

No comments: